Frequently Asked Questions
In order to apply for practicing license/Renew practicing license; Log in to your MCT account then go to application details. Click on New Application and fill the application form. In filling application form;
- At registration status field select type of registration which you have e.g., Temporary, Full, License to Practice (AMO/ADO), Enrolment, Enlistment or Limited Registration for foreigners.
- Provide registration date of your registration type.
- Are you practicing select - YES
- Registration Request, select Practicing License/ Renew Practicing License
- Who is paying for you – Select either myself if you pay yourself or organization of your organization is paying for you
- Collection center - Select option where you want to collect your license
To generate control number for your previous debts; log in to your MCT account then go to previous debts where you will see all your outstanding debts. Tick on checkbox besides each outstanding debt then confirm and generate control number
The following are options which you can use to collect your certificate/License
- MCT Office Dodoma
You can opt to come to the MCT Office Dodoma so as to collect your certificate/license. Also, you can send someone so as to collect it for you. But if you send someone to collect for you, you suppose to write a letter to registrar office so as to authorise him/her. Give the letter to the one whom you want to collect for you, and he/she will bring it to the office.
- Regional Medical Officer (RMO)
This option helps the practitioners to collect the certificates/License through RMO office. Therefore, if you want to collect your certificate/license at RMO office, you can choose this option during making application.
- District Medical Officer (DMO)
This option helps the practitioners to collect the certificates/License through DMO office. Therefore, if you want to collect your certificate/license at DMO office, you can choose this option during making application.
- Medical Officer in Charge (MOI)/Director
This option helps the practitioners to collect the certificates/License through Medical Officer in Charge/Director of his/her working facility. Therefore, if you want to collect your certificate/license at Medical Officer in Charge/Director you can choose this option during making application.
This option helps EMS to deliver a certificate/License to you for your own cost (i.e., 15,000/= within Tanzania).
If the system generated outstanding debts for you while you had already paid them, you suppose to upload the receipt of payment to the system so as to reconcile it.
How to upload:
Login to your MCT account then go to Document Details. Click on add new document. Select document type e.g., Receipt of retention 2016 then upload.
Usually, the application is printed at the time when the practitioner comes to the office to collect it or when the office dispatches them. Therefore, if you see that your application is not printed and you opted to collect at MCT Office, you suppose to come to the office for collection purpose and it will be printed after your arrival. But if you opted to collect either though individual or RMO or DMO or MOI, the printout is done at the time of dispatching them.