A person who is a medical, dental or allied health practitioner and intends to practice in Tanzania mainland, shall apply to the council for a practicing license.

A practicing license is given to a Medical, Dental or Allied Health Practitioner who has:

  1. Certificate of Registration; which can be:-
    • Full Registration
    • Enrollment Registration
    • Enlisted Registration
    • Valid Limited Registration for Foreigner of one year
  2. Professional Stamp
  3. Application fees
    • Local Practitioner - THS. 150,0000
    • Foreigner - USD 300

 Validity of practicing license is from January to December

We are delighted to inform you that YT v2 released, what's new?

Live chat

To help us serve you better, please provide some information before we begin your chat.